123 W Main St

Hillsboro, OR 97123


Last updated: 9-30-2019



Are STRs Regulated?

No. But officials will look into the property if there is a complaint.

Any Lodging Tax info?

Yes, for Washington County (see link)


- Hillsboro is researching STRs in their jurisdiction and looking into whether they should regulate or not. Leslie Hamelton is the contact person for all things STR regulations: (503)681-5292. Hillsboro is open and welcoming to working with Host2Host when/if they take any action.

- "In Hillsboro, they're allowed in residential zones if an owner acquires a conditional use approval, which includes a $2,625 fee." [KATU News https://katu.com/news/local/rental-rules-this-is-a-neighborhood-theyre-running-a-hotel]

- Sample conditional use: https://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/home/showdocument?id=23147

© 2024 Host2Host. All rights reserved. 

Host2Host® is a registered trademark of Host2Host.org, a member trade association for the short-term rental community.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software