Lake Oswego

380 A Ave

Lake Oswego, OR 97034


Last updated: 10-1-2019


Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington

Are STRs Regulated?


Any Lodging Tax info?



Short-term rentals are limited to properties containing a detached single-family house and may be located within the house or in an approved accessory dwelling unit on the same lot.

The property owner must make their primary residence on the same property that is licensed for short-term rental use, but they need not be present during rentals.

Residents wanting to operate a short-term rental must obtain a business license from the City and certify that they agree to comply with the ordinance’s requirements.

More information, including instructions on how to apply for a short-term rental business license available via links below.

© 2024 Host2Host. All rights reserved. 

Host2Host® is a registered trademark of, a member trade association for the short-term rental community.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software